Tuesday to Saturday from 10.00 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. and from 1:30 p.m. to 5.30 p.m.
Closes on Sundays, Mondays and national, regional and municipal holidays.
Last admission at 5 p.m.
– Gardens and Cafeteria/Restaurant
Monday to Saturday from 9.30 a.m. to 5.30 p.m.
Closes on Sundays and national, regional and municipal holidays.
General public : € 3.00
Organised groups by travel agents or associations: € 2.50
Youth Card holders: € 1.50
Pensioners: € 1.50
- Access to the gardens and cafeteria/restaurant
- Members of APOM / ICOM or of any similar national or international private or public bodies (Groups of Friends of Museums, etc.)
- Journalists and professionals of Tourism during the performance of their duties and duly identified
- Tourist guides
- Teachers provided that they are duly identified
- Employees of the Regional Secretariat that oversees the Museum
How to get here
- Public transportation: Buses – Linha Cidade: Variante 2 – Cruzes.
For more information consult www.horariosdofunchal.pt
- By foot from the city center
The Museum does not have parking for visitors.