Tuesday to Sunday: 10.00 a.m. – 12.30 p.m. and 2 p.m. – 5.30 p.m.
Closes on Mondays and national, regional and municipal holidays.
Last admission is at 5 p.m.
Due the COVID-19, please check here the current Opening Hours
General public : 3 €
Organised groups by travel agents or associations: 2,50 €
Youth Card holders: 1,5 €
Pensioners: 1,5 €
- Members of APOM / ICOM or of any similar national or international private or public bodies (Groups of Friends of Museums, etc.)
- Journalists and professionals of Tourism during the performance of their duties and duly identified
- Tourist guides
- Teachers provided that they are duly identified
- Employees of the Regional Secretariat that oversees the Museum
How to get here
- Public transportation
Buses – Carreira Eco (anywhere in the city of Funchal).
For more information consult www.horariosdofunchal.pt
- By foot from the city center
The Museum does not have parking for visitors.